Synthesis of biodegradable material poly(lactic acid-co-aspartic acid) via direct melt polycondensation and its characterization
Version of Record online: 12 APR 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Applied Polymer Science
Volume 121, Issue 6, pages 3662–3668, 15 September 2011
How to Cite
Ye, R.-R., Wang, Z.-Y., Wang, Q.-F., Yang, K. and Luo, S.-H. (2011), Synthesis of biodegradable material poly(lactic acid-co-aspartic acid) via direct melt polycondensation and its characterization. J. Appl. Polym. Sci., 121: 3662–3668. doi: 10.1002/app.34168
- Issue online: 31 MAY 2011
- Version of Record online: 12 APR 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 16 JAN 2011
- Manuscript Received: 26 JUL 2010
- Guangdong Provincial Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 5300082
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 20772035
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!