Chemorheology and thermomechanical characteristics of benzoxazine-urethane copolymers
Version of Record online: 12 APR 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Applied Polymer Science
Volume 121, Issue 6, pages 3669–3678, 15 September 2011
How to Cite
Rimdusit, S., Bangsen, W. and Kasemsiri, P. (2011), Chemorheology and thermomechanical characteristics of benzoxazine-urethane copolymers. J. Appl. Polym. Sci., 121: 3669–3678. doi: 10.1002/app.34170
- Issue online: 31 MAY 2011
- Version of Record online: 12 APR 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 16 JAN 2011
- Manuscript Received: 18 JUN 2010
- National Research University Project of the Ministry of Education, Thailand. Grant Number: AM006B and AM1076A
- Thailand Research Fund, 100th Anniversary of Chulalongkorn University Academic Funding
- Dutsadi Phiphat Scholarship of Chulalongkorn University
- TRF-MAG Scholarship
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!