Isothermal crystallization and melting behavior of polypropylene with lanthanum complex of cyclodextrin derivative as a β-nucleating agent
Article first published online: 12 APR 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Applied Polymer Science
Volume 121, Issue 6, pages 3651–3661, 15 September 2011
How to Cite
Zeng, A., Zheng, Y., Qiu, S. and Guo, Y. (2011), Isothermal crystallization and melting behavior of polypropylene with lanthanum complex of cyclodextrin derivative as a β-nucleating agent. J. Appl. Polym. Sci., 121: 3651–3661. doi: 10.1002/app.34183
- Issue published online: 31 MAY 2011
- Article first published online: 12 APR 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 JAN 2011
- Manuscript Received: 12 NOV 2010
- Important Item of Science and Technology of Fujian Province. Grant Number: 2007HZ0001-2
- Scientific and Technological Personnel Service Enterprise Item of Ministry Science and Technology of China. Grant Number: 2009GJC40029
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!