Use of EPDMSDD as compatibilizer agent for EPDM/EPDMR blends: Rheologic, mechanical, and morphologic properties
Article first published online: 19 MAY 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Applied Polymer Science
Volume 122, Issue 2, pages 948–955, 15 October 2011
How to Cite
Santos, G. C., Carmo, D. M., Rezende, C. G. F., Zattera, A. J., Oliveira, M. G. and Oliveira, P. J. (2011), Use of EPDMSDD as compatibilizer agent for EPDM/EPDMR blends: Rheologic, mechanical, and morphologic properties. J. Appl. Polym. Sci., 122: 948–955. doi: 10.1002/app.34202
- Issue published online: 5 JUL 2011
- Article first published online: 19 MAY 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 JAN 2011
- Manuscript Received: 15 OCT 2010
- Coordenação de aperfeiçoamento de Pessoal de Nível superior (CAPES), Fundação de Amparo à Pesquisa do Estado do Rio de Janeiro (FAPERJ)
- Conselho Nacional de Desenvolvimento Científico e Tecnológico (CNPq)
- Instituto Nacional de Tecnologia (INT)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!