Optimization of electrospun polylactide-based ultrathin fibers for osteoconductive bone scaffolds
Article first published online: 19 MAY 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Applied Polymer Science
Volume 122, Issue 2, pages 914–925, 15 October 2011
How to Cite
Torres-Giner, S., Gimeno-Alcañiz, J. V., Ocio, M. J. and Lagaron, J. M. (2011), Optimization of electrospun polylactide-based ultrathin fibers for osteoconductive bone scaffolds. J. Appl. Polym. Sci., 122: 914–925. doi: 10.1002/app.34208
- Issue published online: 5 JUL 2011
- Article first published online: 19 MAY 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 JAN 2011
- Manuscript Received: 6 JUL 2010
- MEC. Grant Numbers: MAT2009-14533-C02-01, MAT2006-10261-C03
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!