Facile preparation of cds quantum dots using hyperbranched poly(amidoamine)s with hydrophobic end-groups as nanoreactors
Article first published online: 20 MAY 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Applied Polymer Science
Volume 122, Issue 2, pages 1077–1083, 15 October 2011
How to Cite
Shi, Y., Liu, L., Tu, C., Zhu, L., Yan, D., Li, G., Guo, F. and Zhu, X. (2011), Facile preparation of cds quantum dots using hyperbranched poly(amidoamine)s with hydrophobic end-groups as nanoreactors. J. Appl. Polym. Sci., 122: 1077–1083. doi: 10.1002/app.34213
- Issue published online: 5 JUL 2011
- Article first published online: 20 MAY 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 25 JAN 2011
- Manuscript Received: 3 JUL 2010
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 50773037
- China National Funds for Distinguished Young Scientists. Grant Number: 21025417
- National Basic Research Program. Grant Number: 2009CB930400
- Fok Ying Tung Education Foundation. Grant Number: 111048
- Shuguang Program. Grant Number: 08SG14
- Shanghai Leading Academic Discipline Project. Grant Number: B202
Additional Supporting Information may be found in the online version of this article.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.