Rheological study of self-crosslinking and co-crosslinking of ammonium zirconium carbonate and starch in aqueous solutions
Version of Record online: 20 MAY 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Applied Polymer Science
Volume 122, Issue 2, pages 1019–1029, 15 October 2011
How to Cite
Song, D., Breedveld, V. and Deng, Y. (2011), Rheological study of self-crosslinking and co-crosslinking of ammonium zirconium carbonate and starch in aqueous solutions. J. Appl. Polym. Sci., 122: 1019–1029. doi: 10.1002/app.34215
- Issue online: 5 JUL 2011
- Version of Record online: 20 MAY 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 JAN 2011
- Manuscript Received: 6 DEC 2010
- Institute of Paper Science and Technology (IPST)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!