Dye adsorption and desorption properties of Mentha pulegium in single and binary systems
Article first published online: 26 MAY 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Applied Polymer Science
Volume 122, Issue 3, pages 1489–1499, 5 November 2011
How to Cite
Mahmoodi, N. M., Hayati, B., Bahrami, H. and Arami, M. (2011), Dye adsorption and desorption properties of Mentha pulegium in single and binary systems. J. Appl. Polym. Sci., 122: 1489–1499. doi: 10.1002/app.34235
- Issue published online: 15 JUL 2011
- Article first published online: 26 MAY 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 16 JAN 2011
- Manuscript Received: 3 OCT 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!