Electrochemical immobilization of ascorbate oxidase in poly(3,4-ethylenedioxythiophene)/multiwalled carbon nanotubes composite films
Article first published online: 20 MAY 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Applied Polymer Science
Volume 122, Issue 2, pages 1142–1151, 15 October 2011
How to Cite
Liu, M., Wen, Y., Li, D., He, H., Xu, J., Liu, C., Yue, R., Lu, B. and Liu, G. (2011), Electrochemical immobilization of ascorbate oxidase in poly(3,4-ethylenedioxythiophene)/multiwalled carbon nanotubes composite films. J. Appl. Polym. Sci., 122: 1142–1151. doi: 10.1002/app.34257
- Issue published online: 5 JUL 2011
- Article first published online: 20 MAY 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 26 JAN 2011
- Manuscript Received: 1 OCT 2010
- NSFC. Grant Numbers: 50963002, 61068002
- Jiangxi Provincial Innovation Fund of Graduate Student. Grant Number: YC10A063
- Jiangxi Provincial Department of Science and Technology. Grant Number: 2006BAD01A01-2-5
- Key Projects in the National Science and Technology Pillar Program in the Eleventh Five-year Plan Period. Grant Numbers: 2006BAD02A04, 2006BAD01A01
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!