The imprinting induce-fit model of specific rebinding of macromolecularly imprinted polymer microspheres
Version of Record online: 10 JUN 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Applied Polymer Science
Volume 122, Issue 3, pages 1847–1856, 5 November 2011
How to Cite
Ying, X., Cheng, G. and Li, X. (2011), The imprinting induce-fit model of specific rebinding of macromolecularly imprinted polymer microspheres. J. Appl. Polym. Sci., 122: 1847–1856. doi: 10.1002/app.34263
- Issue online: 15 JUL 2011
- Version of Record online: 10 JUN 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 29 JAN 2011
- Manuscript Received: 8 NOV 2010
- Talent Fund of Fuzhou University. Grant Number: 0460022305
- Teaching and Research Award Program for Outstanding Young Teachers in Higher Education Institutions of MOE, PRC. Grant Number: 2002-123
- Key Research Project of Ministry of Education, PRC. Grant Number: 02041
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!