Optimization of synthesis and characterization of cassava starch-graft-poly(acrylonitrile) using response surface methodology
Article first published online: 26 MAY 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Applied Polymer Science
Volume 122, Issue 3, pages 1546–1555, 5 November 2011
How to Cite
Jyothi, A. N., Sajeev, M. S., Parvathy, P. C. and Sreekumar, J. (2011), Optimization of synthesis and characterization of cassava starch-graft-poly(acrylonitrile) using response surface methodology. J. Appl. Polym. Sci., 122: 1546–1555. doi: 10.1002/app.34271
- Issue published online: 15 JUL 2011
- Article first published online: 26 MAY 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 31 JAN 2011
- Manuscript Received: 17 DEC 2010
- Department of Science and Technology, Government of India
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!