Synthesis, characterization, and enzymatic degradation of chitosan/PEG hydrogel films
Version of Record online: 26 MAY 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Applied Polymer Science
Volume 122, Issue 3, pages 1556–1563, 5 November 2011
How to Cite
Altinisik, A. and Yurdakoc, K. (2011), Synthesis, characterization, and enzymatic degradation of chitosan/PEG hydrogel films. J. Appl. Polym. Sci., 122: 1556–1563. doi: 10.1002/app.34278
- Issue online: 15 JUL 2011
- Version of Record online: 26 MAY 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 31 JAN 2011
- Manuscript Received: 22 NOV 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!