The first two authors contributed to the paper equally
Polymerization shrinkage, stress, and degree of conversion in silorane- and dimethacrylate-based dental composites
Version of Record online: 10 JUN 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Applied Polymer Science
Volume 122, Issue 3, pages 1882–1888, 5 November 2011
How to Cite
Xiong, J., Sun, X., Li, Y. and Chen, J. (2011), Polymerization shrinkage, stress, and degree of conversion in silorane- and dimethacrylate-based dental composites. J. Appl. Polym. Sci., 122: 1882–1888. doi: 10.1002/app.34280
- Issue online: 15 JUL 2011
- Version of Record online: 10 JUN 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 2 FEB 2011
- Manuscript Received: 26 SEP 2010
- National natural science foundation of China. Grant Number: 30801309
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!