Ultraviolet resistant/antiwrinkle finishing of cotton fabrics by sol-gel method
Article first published online: 13 JUN 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Applied Polymer Science
Volume 122, Issue 3, pages 2090–2098, 5 November 2011
How to Cite
Zheng, C., Chen, G. and QI, Z. (2011), Ultraviolet resistant/antiwrinkle finishing of cotton fabrics by sol-gel method. J. Appl. Polym. Sci., 122: 2090–2098. doi: 10.1002/app.34289
- Issue published online: 15 JUL 2011
- Article first published online: 13 JUN 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 FEB 2011
- Manuscript Received: 22 OCT 2010
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 50973079
- Natural Science Foundation of the Jiangsu Higher Education Institutions. Grant Number: 09KJA540001
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!