Optical expandometry: A technique to analyze the expansion kinetics of chemically blown thermoplastic foams
Version of Record online: 31 DEC 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Applied Polymer Science
Volume 125, Issue 2, pages 1059–1067, 15 July 2012
How to Cite
Solórzano, E., Antunes, M., Saiz-Arroyo, C., Rodríguez-Pérez, M. A., Velasco, J. I. and de Saja, J. A. (2012), Optical expandometry: A technique to analyze the expansion kinetics of chemically blown thermoplastic foams. J. Appl. Polym. Sci., 125: 1059–1067. doi: 10.1002/app.34306
- Issue online: 4 APR 2012
- Version of Record online: 31 DEC 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 28 JAN 2011
- Manuscript Received: 14 SEP 2010
- Junta of Castile and Leon. Grant Numbers: VA047A07, GR39
- FEDER program. Grant Numbers: MAT2006 1614-C03-01, 2008-0946
- Spanish Ministry of Science and Education. Grant Number: MAT2010-15565
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!