Recent advance on constitutive models of thermal-sensitive shape memory polymers
Version of Record online: 17 AUG 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Applied Polymer Science
Volume 123, Issue 3, pages 1502–1508, 5 February 2012
How to Cite
Zhang, Q. and Yang, Q.-S. (2012), Recent advance on constitutive models of thermal-sensitive shape memory polymers. J. Appl. Polym. Sci., 123: 1502–1508. doi: 10.1002/app.34307
- Issue online: 1 NOV 2011
- Version of Record online: 17 AUG 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 26 DEC 2010
- Manuscript Received: 27 JUL 2010
- Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 10872011
- Municipal Natural Science Foundation of Beijing. Grant Number: 3092006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!