CO2/N2 separation ability and structural characteristics of poly(butadiene-co-acrylonitrile)-based polyurethanes and hydrogenated nitrile rubbers
Article first published online: 27 JUN 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Applied Polymer Science
Volume 122, Issue 4, pages 2690–2696, 15 November 2011
How to Cite
Wolińska-Grabczyk, A. and Jankowski, A. (2011), CO2/N2 separation ability and structural characteristics of poly(butadiene-co-acrylonitrile)-based polyurethanes and hydrogenated nitrile rubbers. J. Appl. Polym. Sci., 122: 2690–2696. doi: 10.1002/app.34314
- Issue published online: 5 AUG 2011
- Article first published online: 27 JUN 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 FEB 2011
- Manuscript Received: 2 SEP 2010
- Ministry of Science and Higher Education of Poland. Grant Number: N N209086138
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!