Low formaldehyde emission particleboard panels realized through a new acrylic binder
Version of Record online: 29 JUN 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Applied Polymer Science
Volume 122, Issue 4, pages 2779–2788, 15 November 2011
How to Cite
Amazio, P., Avella, M., Emanuela Errico, M., Gentile, G., Balducci, F., Gnaccarini, A., Moratalla, J. and Belanche, M. (2011), Low formaldehyde emission particleboard panels realized through a new acrylic binder. J. Appl. Polym. Sci., 122: 2779–2788. doi: 10.1002/app.34327
- Issue online: 5 AUG 2011
- Version of Record online: 29 JUN 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 8 FEB 2011
- Manuscript Received: 14 JAN 2011
- European Commission—VI Framework Programme (DIPP Project: Development of Innovative Particleboard Panels for a Better Mechanical Performance and a Lower Environmental Impact). Grant Number: COLL-CT-2005-012609
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!