This article is dedicated to Prof. M. J. Zohuriaan-Mehr (Iran Polymer and Petrochemical Institute) for his collaboration in development of novel SAP hydrogels for more than two decades.
Preparation of acrylated agarose-based hydrogels and investigation of their application as fertilizing systems†
Version of Record online: 17 JUN 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Applied Polymer Science
Volume 122, Issue 4, pages 2424–2432, 15 November 2011
How to Cite
Pourjavadi, A., Sadat Afjeh, S., Seidi, F. and Salimi, H. (2011), Preparation of acrylated agarose-based hydrogels and investigation of their application as fertilizing systems. J. Appl. Polym. Sci., 122: 2424–2432. doi: 10.1002/app.34341
- Issue online: 5 AUG 2011
- Version of Record online: 17 JUN 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 FEB 2011
- Manuscript Received: 11 NOV 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!