Optimization of mechanical properties of PP/Nanoclay/CaCO3 ternary nanocomposite using response surface methodology
Article first published online: 8 JUL 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Applied Polymer Science
Volume 122, Issue 5, pages 3188–3200, 5 December 2011
How to Cite
Zare, Y., Garmabi, H. and Sharif, F. (2011), Optimization of mechanical properties of PP/Nanoclay/CaCO3 ternary nanocomposite using response surface methodology. J. Appl. Polym. Sci., 122: 3188–3200. doi: 10.1002/app.34378
- Issue published online: 2 SEP 2011
- Article first published online: 8 JUL 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 FEB 2011
- Manuscript Received: 18 AUG 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!