Supramolecular bionanocomposites 3: Effects of surface functionality on electrical and mechanical percolation
Article first published online: 23 JUN 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Applied Polymer Science
Volume 122, Issue 4, pages 2563–2572, 15 November 2011
How to Cite
Sobkowicz, M. J., White, E. A. and Dorgan, J. R. (2011), Supramolecular bionanocomposites 3: Effects of surface functionality on electrical and mechanical percolation. J. Appl. Polym. Sci., 122: 2563–2572. doi: 10.1002/app.34379
- Issue published online: 5 AUG 2011
- Article first published online: 23 JUN 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 26 FEB 2011
- Manuscript Received: 18 AUG 2010
- Colorado Center for Biorefining and Biofuels, through the National Research Initiative Competitive Grant
- USDA Cooperative State Research, Education, and Extension Service. Grant Number: 2006-35504-16618
- National Science Foundation. Grant Number: CMMI-0700869
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!