Effect of interchain interaction on optical properties of poly(p-phenylene vinylene) derivative containing oxadiazole in backbone
Article first published online: 24 JUN 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Applied Polymer Science
Volume 122, Issue 4, pages 2583–2587, 15 November 2011
How to Cite
Kong, F., Fang, W., Yang, Y. and Qiu, T. (2011), Effect of interchain interaction on optical properties of poly(p-phenylene vinylene) derivative containing oxadiazole in backbone. J. Appl. Polym. Sci., 122: 2583–2587. doi: 10.1002/app.34383
- Issue published online: 5 AUG 2011
- Article first published online: 24 JUN 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 FEB 2011
- Manuscript Received: 4 NOV 2010
- National Natural Science Foundation of China under. Grant Number: 51071045
- Specialized Research Fund for the Doctoral Program of Higher Education. Grant Number: 200802861065
- Technology Fund of Southeast University. Grant Number: KJ20100431
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!