Improvement of interface interaction and conductive anodic filament resistance through amphiphilic oligomeric silane
Article first published online: 16 JUN 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Applied Polymer Science
Volume 122, Issue 4, pages 2317–2324, 15 November 2011
How to Cite
Su, H., Zhong, X., Zhan, G., Yu, Y. and Gan, W. (2011), Improvement of interface interaction and conductive anodic filament resistance through amphiphilic oligomeric silane. J. Appl. Polym. Sci., 122: 2317–2324. doi: 10.1002/app.34388
- Issue published online: 5 AUG 2011
- Article first published online: 16 JUN 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 22 FEB 2011
- Manuscript Received: 6 JUN 2010
- National Natural Science Foundation of China (NNSFC). Grant Numbers: 20704008, 20974027
- Scientific Research Foundation for the Returned Overseas Chinese Scholars
- State Education Ministry
- Specialized Research Fund
- Doctoral Program of Higher Education of China (SRFDP). Grant Number: 20070246001
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!