The mechanism for inorganic fillers accelerating and inhibiting the UV irradiation aging behaviors of rigid poly(vinyl chloride)
Article first published online: 29 JUN 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Applied Polymer Science
Volume 122, Issue 5, pages 2869–2875, 5 December 2011
How to Cite
Zhang, X., Pi, H. and Guo, S. (2011), The mechanism for inorganic fillers accelerating and inhibiting the UV irradiation aging behaviors of rigid poly(vinyl chloride). J. Appl. Polym. Sci., 122: 2869–2875. doi: 10.1002/app.34396
- Issue published online: 2 SEP 2011
- Article first published online: 29 JUN 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 FEB 2011
- Manuscript Received: 23 NOV 2010
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 50533080
- National High Technology Research and Development Program of China (863 Program). Grant Number: 2006AA03Z542
- National Key Technology R and D Program. Grant Number: 2007BAE10B02
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!