Hyperbranched intumescent flame-retardant agent: Application to natural rubber composites
Article first published online: 25 JUL 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Applied Polymer Science
Volume 122, Issue 5, pages 3474–3482, 5 December 2011
How to Cite
Jincheng, W. and Yan, G. (2011), Hyperbranched intumescent flame-retardant agent: Application to natural rubber composites. J. Appl. Polym. Sci., 122: 3474–3482. doi: 10.1002/app.34407
- Issue published online: 2 SEP 2011
- Article first published online: 25 JUL 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 26 FEB 2011
- Manuscript Received: 21 DEC 2010
- “National Natural Science Funds. Grant Number: 50803034
- Shanghai Municipal Education Commission and Shanghai Education Development Foundation (“Shu Guang” project). Grant Number: 10SG53
- “Shanghai Nano-project Funds. Grant Number: 0952nm02600
- “Shanghai Universities Knowledge Innovation Engineering Project. Grant Number: JZ0904
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!