Characterization of ethylene-propylene copolymers with high-temperature gradient adsorption liquid chromatography and CRYSTAF
Article first published online: 8 JUL 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Applied Polymer Science
Volume 122, Issue 5, pages 3211–3217, 5 December 2011
How to Cite
Macko, T., Brüll, R., Wang, Y., Coto, B. and Suarez, I. (2011), Characterization of ethylene-propylene copolymers with high-temperature gradient adsorption liquid chromatography and CRYSTAF. J. Appl. Polym. Sci., 122: 3211–3217. doi: 10.1002/app.34432
- Issue published online: 2 SEP 2011
- Article first published online: 8 JUL 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 FEB 2011
- Manuscript Received: 21 SEP 2010
- Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft. Grant Number: MA 4348/1-1
- United States National Scientific Foundation. Grant Number: CHEM 0724117
- Petroleum Research Foundation administered by American Chemical Society. Grant Number: PRF # 46933-AC7
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!