Investigation of liquefied wood residues based on cellulose, hemicellulose, and lignin
Version of Record online: 8 AUG 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Applied Polymer Science
Volume 123, Issue 2, pages 850–856, 15 January 2012
How to Cite
Zhang, H., Pang, H., Shi, J., Fu, T. and Liao, B. (2012), Investigation of liquefied wood residues based on cellulose, hemicellulose, and lignin. J. Appl. Polym. Sci., 123: 850–856. doi: 10.1002/app.34521
- Issue online: 4 OCT 2011
- Version of Record online: 8 AUG 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 16 MAR 2011
- Manuscript Received: 4 NOV 2010
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: U0834005
- Nature Science Foundation of Guangdong Province. Grant Number: E06200692
- International Cooperative Projects of Guangdong Province. Grant Number: 2008B050100016
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!