Novel acetylene-terminated polyisoimides with excellent processability and properties comparison with corresponding polyimides
Version of Record online: 17 AUG 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Applied Polymer Science
Volume 122, Issue 5, pages 3493–3503, 5 December 2011
How to Cite
Zhou, H., Liu, F., Zhang, Y., Fan, W., Liu, J., Wang, Z. and Zhao, T. (2011), Novel acetylene-terminated polyisoimides with excellent processability and properties comparison with corresponding polyimides. J. Appl. Polym. Sci., 122: 3493–3503. doi: 10.1002/app.34718
- Issue online: 2 SEP 2011
- Version of Record online: 17 AUG 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 APR 2011
- Manuscript Received: 15 APR 2011
- National 973 Project of China. Grant Number: 2010CB631100
- Jilin Province Science and Technology Development Projects. Grant Number: 20080110
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!