Compatibilization of polyetherimide/liquid crystalline polymer blend using modified multiwalled carbon nanotubes and polyphosphazene as compatibilizers
Version of Record online: 5 OCT 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Applied Polymer Science
Volume 124, Issue 1, pages 629–637, 5 April 2012
How to Cite
Nayak, G. C., Sahoo, S., Das, S., Karthikeyan, G., Das, C. K., Saxena, A. K. and Ranjan, A. (2012), Compatibilization of polyetherimide/liquid crystalline polymer blend using modified multiwalled carbon nanotubes and polyphosphazene as compatibilizers. J. Appl. Polym. Sci., 124: 629–637. doi: 10.1002/app.35005
- Issue online: 31 DEC 2011
- Version of Record online: 5 OCT 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 30 MAY 2011
- Manuscript Received: 15 FEB 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!