Synthesis and thermal properties of phase-change microcapsules incorporated with nano alumina particles in the shell
Version of Record online: 10 OCT 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Applied Polymer Science
Volume 124, Issue 1, pages 689–698, 5 April 2012
How to Cite
Chen, L., Zhang, L.-Q., Tang, R.-F. and Lu, Y.-L. (2012), Synthesis and thermal properties of phase-change microcapsules incorporated with nano alumina particles in the shell. J. Appl. Polym. Sci., 124: 689–698. doi: 10.1002/app.35027
- Issue online: 31 DEC 2011
- Version of Record online: 10 OCT 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 2 JUN 2011
- Manuscript Received: 21 FEB 2011
- National Nature Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 50873007
- Beijing Nature Science Foundation. Grant Number: 2082019
- Beijing Nova Program of Science and Technology. Grant Number: 2006A15
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!