Polymer-BaTiO3 composites: Dielectric constant and vapor sensing properties in chemocapacitor applications
Article first published online: 29 JAN 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Applied Polymer Science
Volume 125, Issue 4, pages 2577–2584, 15 August 2012
How to Cite
Manoli, K., Oikonomou, P., Valamontes, E., Raptis, I. and Sanopoulou, M. (2012), Polymer-BaTiO3 composites: Dielectric constant and vapor sensing properties in chemocapacitor applications. J. Appl. Polym. Sci., 125: 2577–2584. doi: 10.1002/app.35362
- Issue published online: 4 MAY 2012
- Article first published online: 29 JAN 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 27 JUL 2011
- Manuscript Received: 5 APR 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!