In Situ synthesis of multiblock copolymers of poly(ϵ-caprolactone) with different poly(ether diols) based polyurethane by reactive extrusion
Article first published online: 23 NOV 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Applied Polymer Science
Volume 124, Issue 5, pages 3765–3773, 5 June 2012
How to Cite
Weng, S., Xia, Z., Chen, J., Gong, L. and Xu, R. (2012), In Situ synthesis of multiblock copolymers of poly(ϵ-caprolactone) with different poly(ether diols) based polyurethane by reactive extrusion. J. Appl. Polym. Sci., 124: 3765–3773. doi: 10.1002/app.35366
- Issue published online: 2 MAR 2012
- Article first published online: 23 NOV 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 29 JUL 2011
- Manuscript Received: 3 JUN 2009
- Shanghai International Science and Technology Cooperation Funding. Grant Number: 06SR07103
- Shanghai Leading Academic Discipline Project. Grant Number: B502
- Shanghai Key Laboratory Project. Grant Number: 08DZ2230500
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!