The views and conclusions contained in this document are those of the authors and should not be interpreted as representing the official policies, either expressed or implied, of the Army Research Laboratory or the U.S. Government. The U.S. Government is authorized to reproduce and distribute reprints for Government purposes notwithstanding any copyright notation here on.
The effect of solvent dielectric properties on the collection of oriented electrospun fibers†
Article first published online: 29 JAN 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Applied Polymer Science
Volume 125, Issue 4, pages 2585–2594, 15 August 2012
How to Cite
Sun, Z., Deitzel, J. M., Knopf, J., Chen, X. and Gillespie, J. W. (2012), The effect of solvent dielectric properties on the collection of oriented electrospun fibers. J. Appl. Polym. Sci., 125: 2585–2594. doi: 10.1002/app.35454
- Issue published online: 4 MAY 2012
- Article first published online: 29 JAN 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 9 AUG 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 3 AUG 2011
- Manuscript Received: 30 JUN 2010
- Army Research Laboratory-Composite Materials Research Collaborative Program. Grant Number: W911NF-06-2-0011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!