Effect of nanoclay type on dyeability of polyethylene terephthalate/clay nanocomposites
Version of Record online: 15 MAR 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Applied Polymer Science
Volume 125, Issue 5, pages 4109–4120, 5 September 2012
How to Cite
Parvinzadeh Gashti, M. and Moradian, S. (2012), Effect of nanoclay type on dyeability of polyethylene terephthalate/clay nanocomposites. J. Appl. Polym. Sci., 125: 4109–4120. doi: 10.1002/app.35493
- Issue online: 1 JUN 2012
- Version of Record online: 15 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 22 MAR 2011
- Manuscript Received: 1 JAN 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!