Rheological study on tetrafluoroethylene/hexafluoropropylene copolymer and its implication for processability
Article first published online: 3 FEB 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Applied Polymer Science
Volume 125, Issue 5, pages 3361–3367, 5 September 2012
How to Cite
Chen, X.-Y., Yuan, W. Z., Li, H. and Zhang, Y. (2012), Rheological study on tetrafluoroethylene/hexafluoropropylene copolymer and its implication for processability. J. Appl. Polym. Sci., 125: 3361–3367. doi: 10.1002/app.35665
- Issue published online: 1 JUN 2012
- Article first published online: 3 FEB 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 SEP 2011
- Manuscript Received: 26 APR 2011
- “11th 5-year” National Key Technologies R&D Program of China. Grant Number: 2006BAE02A04
- Shanghai Leading Academic Discipline Project. Grant Number: B202
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!