Structure–property evaluation of trisilanolphenyl POSS®/polysulfone composites as a guide to POSS melt blending
Version of Record online: 31 JAN 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Applied Polymer Science
Volume 125, Issue 4, pages 2914–2919, 15 August 2012
How to Cite
Milliman, H. W., Sánchez-Soto, M., Arostegui, A. and Schiraldi, D. A. (2012), Structure–property evaluation of trisilanolphenyl POSS®/polysulfone composites as a guide to POSS melt blending. J. Appl. Polym. Sci., 125: 2914–2919. doi: 10.1002/app.36229
- Issue online: 4 MAY 2012
- Version of Record online: 31 JAN 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 28 SEP 2011
- Manuscript Received: 9 AUG 2011
- National Science Foundation, Division of Civil, Materials and Manufacturing Innovation. Grant Number: CMMI-0727231
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!