Fabrication and properties of degradable poly(amino acid)/nano hydroxyapatite bioactive composite
Version of Record online: 28 JAN 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Applied Polymer Science
Volume 125, Issue 4, pages 2502–2509, 15 August 2012
How to Cite
Zhao, Z., Shan, W., Zhang, Y., Li, X., Ma, J. and Yan, Y. (2012), Fabrication and properties of degradable poly(amino acid)/nano hydroxyapatite bioactive composite. J. Appl. Polym. Sci., 125: 2502–2509. doi: 10.1002/app.36355
- Issue online: 4 MAY 2012
- Version of Record online: 28 JAN 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 OCT 2011
- Manuscript Received: 19 JUL 2011
- National Key Technology R&D Program in the 11th Five Year Plan of China. Grant Number: 2007BAE12B00
- Nano special program of Science and Technology Development of Shanghai. Grant Number: 1052nm06600
- Key Medical Program of Science and Technology Development of Shanghai. Grant Number: 09411954900
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!