Ordered mesoporous carbons with various pore sizes: Preparation and naphthalene adsorption performance
Article first published online: 3 FEB 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Applied Polymer Science
Volume 125, Issue 5, pages 3368–3375, 5 September 2012
How to Cite
Wang, K., Huang, B., Liu, D. and Ye, D. (2012), Ordered mesoporous carbons with various pore sizes: Preparation and naphthalene adsorption performance. J. Appl. Polym. Sci., 125: 3368–3375. doi: 10.1002/app.36382
- Issue published online: 1 JUN 2012
- Article first published online: 3 FEB 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 25 SEP 2011
- Manuscript Received: 8 OCT 2010
- China's Ministry of Science and Technology under the National High Technology Development “863” Plan. Grant Number: 2006AA06A310
- Scientific and Technological Project of Guangdong Province. Grant Numbers: 2008B050100007, 2009B050900005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!