Electrosynthesis and characterization of a new multielectrochromic copolymer of 1,4-bis(2-thienyl) benzene with 3,4-ethylenedioxythiophene
Article first published online: 20 FEB 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Applied Polymer Science
Volume 125, Issue 5, pages 3591–3601, 5 September 2012
How to Cite
Cui, C., Xu, L., Zhao, J., He, Q. and Wang, B. (2012), Electrosynthesis and characterization of a new multielectrochromic copolymer of 1,4-bis(2-thienyl) benzene with 3,4-ethylenedioxythiophene. J. Appl. Polym. Sci., 125: 3591–3601. doi: 10.1002/app.36388
- Issue published online: 1 JUN 2012
- Article first published online: 20 FEB 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 OCT 2011
- Manuscript Received: 24 APR 2011
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 20906043
- Promotive Research Fund for Young and Middle-Aged Scientists of Shandong Province. Grant Number: 2009BSB01453
- Natural Science Foundation of Shandong Province. Grant Number: ZR2010BQ009
- Taishan Scholarship of Shandong Province
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!