Natural rubber/multiwalled carbon nanotube composites developed with a combined self-assembly and latex compounding technique
Version of Record online: 29 FEB 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Applied Polymer Science
Volume 125, Issue 5, pages 3920–3928, 5 September 2012
How to Cite
Peng, Z., Feng, C., Luo, Y., Li, Y., Yi, Z. and Kong, L.X. (2012), Natural rubber/multiwalled carbon nanotube composites developed with a combined self-assembly and latex compounding technique. J. Appl. Polym. Sci., 125: 3920–3928. doi: 10.1002/app.36389
- Issue online: 1 JUN 2012
- Version of Record online: 29 FEB 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 OCT 2010
- Manuscript Received: 17 NOV 2009
- Ministry of Science and Technology R & D Research Institutes. Grant Number: 2008EG134285
- 973 Program Special Fund. Grant Number: 2010CB635109
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!