Influence of acrylic fibers geometry on the mechanical performance of fiber-cement composites
Article first published online: 1 FEB 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Applied Polymer Science
Volume 125, Issue 4, pages 3050–3057, 15 August 2012
How to Cite
Pakravan, H. R., Jamshidi, M., Latif, M. and Pacheco-Torgal, F. (2012), Influence of acrylic fibers geometry on the mechanical performance of fiber-cement composites. J. Appl. Polym. Sci., 125: 3050–3057. doi: 10.1002/app.36410
- Issue published online: 4 MAY 2012
- Article first published online: 1 FEB 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 22 JUN 2011
- Manuscript Received: 24 APR 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!