Online conductivity and stability in the emulsion polymerization of N-butyl methacrylate: Nonreactive versus reactive systems
Article first published online: 29 APR 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Applied Polymer Science
Volume 126, Issue 4, pages 1267–1276, 15 November 2012
How to Cite
Zhao, F., Sudol, E. D., Daniels, E. S., Klein, A. and El-Aasser, M. S. (2012), Online conductivity and stability in the emulsion polymerization of N-butyl methacrylate: Nonreactive versus reactive systems. J. Appl. Polym. Sci., 126: 1267–1276. doi: 10.1002/app.36431
- Issue published online: 1 AUG 2012
- Article first published online: 29 APR 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 27 OCT 2011
- Manuscript Received: 12 SEP 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!