Electrospun fibers from functional polyglycidol/poly(ε-caprolactone) blends with defined surface properties
Article first published online: 20 FEB 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Applied Polymer Science
Volume 125, Issue 5, pages 3638–3647, 5 September 2012
How to Cite
Haamann, D., Bispinghoff, M., Hönders, D., Suschek, C., Möller, M. and Klee, D. (2012), Electrospun fibers from functional polyglycidol/poly(ε-caprolactone) blends with defined surface properties. J. Appl. Polym. Sci., 125: 3638–3647. doi: 10.1002/app.36472
- Issue published online: 1 JUN 2012
- Article first published online: 20 FEB 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 NOV 2011
- Manuscript Received: 27 JUL 2011
- German Research Council (DFG Sonderforschungsbereich Transregio 37 “Mikro- and Nanosysteme in der Medizin – Rekonstruktion biologischer Funktionen)
- German Research Council (DFG Graduiertenkolleg 1035 Biointerface)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!