Electrospun fibers from functional polyglycidol/poly(ε-caprolactone) blends with defined surface properties
Article first published online: 20 FEB 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Applied Polymer Science
Volume 125, Issue 5, pages 3638–3647, 5 September 2012
How to Cite
Haamann, D., Bispinghoff, M., Hönders, D., Suschek, C., Möller, M. and Klee, D. (2012), Electrospun fibers from functional polyglycidol/poly(ε-caprolactone) blends with defined surface properties. J. Appl. Polym. Sci., 125: 3638–3647. doi: 10.1002/app.36472
- Issue published online: 1 JUN 2012
- Article first published online: 20 FEB 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 NOV 2011
- Manuscript Received: 27 JUL 2011
- German Research Council (DFG Sonderforschungsbereich Transregio 37 “Mikro- and Nanosysteme in der Medizin – Rekonstruktion biologischer Funktionen)
- German Research Council (DFG Graduiertenkolleg 1035 Biointerface)
Additional Supporting Information may be found in the online version of this article.
|APP_36472_sm_SuppFig1.tif||3711K||Supporting Information Figure 1.|
Please note: Wiley-Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.