Effects of kinetics coefficients on ternary phase separation during the wet spinning process
Article first published online: 20 FEB 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Applied Polymer Science
Volume 125, Issue 5, pages 3630–3637, 5 September 2012
How to Cite
Han, Y., Wang, J. and Zhang, H. (2012), Effects of kinetics coefficients on ternary phase separation during the wet spinning process. J. Appl. Polym. Sci., 125: 3630–3637. doi: 10.1002/app.36478
- Issue published online: 1 JUN 2012
- Article first published online: 20 FEB 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 NOV 2011
- Manuscript Received: 4 SEP 2011
- Major State Basic Research Development Program of China. Grant Number: 2011CB605700
- National High Technology Research and Development Program of China. Grant Number: 2008AA032101
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 20990231
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!