Finite element modeling of the flow of a rubber compound through an axisymmetric die using the CEF viscoelastic constitutive equation
Article first published online: 20 FEB 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Applied Polymer Science
Volume 125, Issue 5, pages 3648–3657, 5 September 2012
How to Cite
Ghoreishy, M. H. R., Bagheri-Jaghargh, M., Naderi, G. and Soltani, S. (2012), Finite element modeling of the flow of a rubber compound through an axisymmetric die using the CEF viscoelastic constitutive equation. J. Appl. Polym. Sci., 125: 3648–3657. doi: 10.1002/app.36482
- Issue published online: 1 JUN 2012
- Article first published online: 20 FEB 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 NOV 2011
- Manuscript Received: 3 AUG 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!