Effect of different rapeseed-oil-based polyols on mechanical properties of flexible polyurethane foams
Article first published online: 31 JAN 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Applied Polymer Science
Volume 125, Issue 4, pages 2936–2945, 15 August 2012
How to Cite
Rojek, P. and Prociak, A. (2012), Effect of different rapeseed-oil-based polyols on mechanical properties of flexible polyurethane foams. J. Appl. Polym. Sci., 125: 2936–2945. doi: 10.1002/app.36500
- Issue published online: 4 MAY 2012
- Article first published online: 31 JAN 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 NOV 2011
- Manuscript Received: 18 FEB 2011
- European Regional Developed Found, State Budget (Operational Programme Innovative Economy). Grant Number: UDA-OP-IE.01.03.01-00-092/08-00
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!