Synthesis and characterization of isocyanate-functionalized PVA-based polymers with applications as new additives in lubricant formulations
Article first published online: 1 FEB 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Applied Polymer Science
Volume 125, Issue 4, pages 3259–3267, 15 August 2012
How to Cite
Moreno, G., de Paz, M. V., Valencia, C. and Franco, J. M. (2012), Synthesis and characterization of isocyanate-functionalized PVA-based polymers with applications as new additives in lubricant formulations. J. Appl. Polym. Sci., 125: 3259–3267. doi: 10.1002/app.36513
- Issue published online: 4 MAY 2012
- Article first published online: 1 FEB 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 NOV 2011
- Manuscript Received: 21 JUL 2011
- MICINN-FEDER Programmes (DGI, Spain) and Junta de Andalucía. Grant Numbers: CTQ2010-15338, MAT2009-14053-C02-02, FQM-02648
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!