Influence of a pore-forming agent on swelling, network parameters, and permeability of poly(ethylene glycol)-crosslinked poly(methyl vinyl ether-co-maleic acid) hydrogels: Application in transdermal delivery systems
Version of Record online: 30 JAN 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Applied Polymer Science
Volume 125, Issue 4, pages 2680–2694, 15 August 2012
How to Cite
Raj Singh, T. R., Garland, M. J., Migalska, K., Salvador, E. C., Shaikh, R., McCarthy, H. O., David Woolfson, A. and Donnelly, R. F. (2012), Influence of a pore-forming agent on swelling, network parameters, and permeability of poly(ethylene glycol)-crosslinked poly(methyl vinyl ether-co-maleic acid) hydrogels: Application in transdermal delivery systems. J. Appl. Polym. Sci., 125: 2680–2694. doi: 10.1002/app.36524
- Issue online: 4 MAY 2012
- Version of Record online: 30 JAN 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 NOV 2011
- Manuscript Received: 24 DEC 2010
- Biotechnology and Biological Sciences Research Council. Grant Number: BB/E020534/1
- Wellcome Trust. Grant Number: WT094085MA
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!