Properties of potassium titanate whisker reinforced polytetrafluoroethylene-based friction materials of ultrasonic motors
Article first published online: 1 FEB 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Applied Polymer Science
Volume 125, Issue 5, pages 3313–3317, 5 September 2012
How to Cite
Fan, Y., Ding, Q.-J. and Yao, Z.-Y. (2012), Properties of potassium titanate whisker reinforced polytetrafluoroethylene-based friction materials of ultrasonic motors. J. Appl. Polym. Sci., 125: 3313–3317. doi: 10.1002/app.36528
- Issue published online: 1 JUN 2012
- Article first published online: 1 FEB 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 NOV 2011
- Manuscript Received: 23 JUL 2011
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 51175264 and 51175250
- National Basic Research Program of China (973 Program). Grant Number: 2011CB707602
- Nanjing University of Aeronautics and Astronautics. Grant Number: NS2011007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!